2 Cup Freeze Dried Chicken*
1 Tablespoon Chili Powder, Divided
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Cup Chopped Freeze Dried Green Pepper*
1/2 Cup Chopped Freeze Dried Onion*
2 Jalapeno Peppers, Seeded and Minced
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Tomato Chunks*
10 Drops Hot Pepper Sauce
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Season chicken with 1/2 tablespoon chili powder, salt, and pepper.
2. Heat in a large skillet over medium-high heat and saute seasoned chicken fro 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink.
3. Remove from skillet with a slotted spool and keep warm.
4. In the same skillet, stir fry green peppers and onion until soft.
5. Add jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, remaining 1/2 tablespoon chili powder and hot pepper sauce.
6. Cook for 3-5 minutes; Stirring occasionally.
7. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 more minutes.