1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Potato Slices*
1/2 Cup Dehydrated Carrot*
1/4 Cup Freeze Dried Celery*
1/4 Cup Green Onions
1/2 Tablespoon Butter
1/4 Cup Flour
2 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
1 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
1 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. If using dried foods, reconstitute first by adding warm water and allowing them to soften.
2. Cook vegetables in butter until tender.
3. Pour flour into vegetables mixture and stir.
4. Cook until thick and bubbly, then add cheese.
5. Remove from heat and stir until melted.
-Cookin' with Home Storage Page 75