2 Cup Crushed Freeze Dried Peach Slices*
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Red Raspberries*, Crushed
1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
7 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Bottle Liquid
Few Drops Almond Extract
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Add 2 tablespoon lemon juice to peaches. Let stand.
2. Crush raspberries; Add remaining 2 tablespoon lemon juice.
3. Combine peaches and raspberries in heavy kettle; Mix well and bring to a boil.
4. Boil hard for 1 minute. Remove from heat; Add pectin.
5. Pour into hot jars.
6. Process in boiling bath 10 minutes.