2/3 Cup White Rice
1/2 Teaspoon Chicken Broth
3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Green Peppers*
3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Onion*
1 1/4 Cup Freeze Dried Corn*
1 Cup Salsa-Style Catsup
1 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese*
8 (8") Corn Tortillas
2 Cup Dehydrated Refried Beans*
1/2 Cup Dehydrated Sour Cream Powder*
1 Teaspoon Chopped Cilantro
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
Preparation 1. Prepare rice without adding salt or butter.
2. In a medium skillet, heat chicken broth until hot. Add green peppers and onions; Cook until tender.
3. Remove skillet from heat and stir in corn and 1/2 catsup.
4. Stir cooked rice and cheese into vegetable mixture.
5. Spread each tortilla with 1/4 cup refried beans. Spoon 1/2 cup rice mixture along center of tortilla. Roll up tortilla and place, seam side up, in a glass baking dish.
6. Spoon remaining catsup on tortillas and cover with sour cream.
7. Cover and bake in preheated oven at 400¬∞F for 30 minutes.