1 Cup Orzo Pasta
2 Cup Freeze Dried Chicken*
3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Peas*
1/2 Cup Sliced Scallions
1/2 Cup Crumbled Reduced Fat-Free Feta
1/3 Cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Packed in Olive Oil, Drained and Chopped (Reserve the Oil)
2 Tablespoon Finely Chopped Fresh Dill or 2 Teaspoon Dried
2 Tablespoon Oil From Sun-Dried Tomatoes
2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
1 Teaspoon Crushed Garlic
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Cook orzo pasta. Drain, ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
2. Combine pasta, chicken, peas, scallions, feta, tomatoes, and dill in large bowl. Mix.
1. Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
2. Pour dressing over salad and toss to mix.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.