4 Cup Freeze Dried Spinach*
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Onion*
1/2 Cup Dehydrated Whole Egg*
2 Teaspoon Monterey Steak Seasoning
1 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Cup Cottage Cheese
4 oz Feta Cheese
1/2 Package Fillo Dough
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Mix all ingredients except fillo dough and butter.
2. Cut fillo dough in half; Coat baking pan with butter.
3. Lay 1/3 of the sheets of fillo dough in pan. Paint with butter in between sheets.
4. Pour in spinach mixture.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until dough and spinach are gone.
6. Bake at 375¬∞F for 1 hour.
-Submitted by Beverly Robinson, GA