1 Package Chicken Gravy (1 cup)
1/2 Cup Salsa
1 Cup Pulled Chicken TVP*
1 Cup Water
Cheese to taste (Freeze Dried Shredded Mozzarella Cheese*, Freeze Dried Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese*,Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
Salt and Pepper to taste
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. In bowl, combine chicken and water. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2. In saucepan, mix chicken gravy according to package directions and add salsa.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Drain remaining water from chicken and add gravy/salsa mixture.
5. Bring to boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Spoon 1/3 cup of the mixture into tortillas and sprinkle with cheese, reserving seem mixture to pour over the top.
7. Roll tortillas and place in a buttered casserole dish.
8. Sprinkle with cheese and sauce.
9. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350¬∞F or until cheese is bubbly.
10. Serve with sour cream, guacamole, or salsa.