4 Cup Freeze Dried Celery*
6 Tablespoon Butter or Margarine, Divided
3 Tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Mushroom Slices*
2 Tablespoon Freeze Dried Green Pepper*
2 Tablespoon Diced Pimentos
1 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
1 Cup Soft Bread Crumbs
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. In a large skillet, saute celery in 4 tablespoon butter until tender (5 minutes). Remove celery with slotted spoon and set aside.
2. Stir flour and salt in skillet until smooth. Gradually add milk; Bring to boil. Cook and stir 2 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms, green peppers, pimentos, and cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.
4. Return celery to pan; Stir to coat. Pour into greased 1-quart baking dish.
5. Melt remaining butter; Toss with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over celery mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350¬∞F for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.