2 Cup Freeze Dried Ground Beef*
1 1/4 oz Taco Seasoning
1/4 Cup Water
1 (8 oz) Can Kidney Beans, Rinsed and Drained
1 Cup Freeze Dried Tomato Chunks*
3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Corn*
3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Peas*
1 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
1 (11-1/2 oz) Can Refrigerated Corn Breadstick Dough
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Preheat oven to 400¬∞F.
2. Reconstitute ground beef in skillet. Add seasoning mix and water to skillet. Cook over medium-low heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in beans tomato, corn, and peas. Cook 3 minutes or until mixture is hot. Remove from heat; Stir in cheese.
4. Unwrap cornbread dough; Separate into 16 strips.
5. Twist strips, cutting to fit skillet.
6. Arrange attractively over meat mixture. Press ends of dough to edge of skillet.
7. Bake 15 minutes or until cornbread is golden brown and meat mixture is bubbly.