3 Cup Flour
2 Cup White Sugar
1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
1 Chopped Pecans
2 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Strawberry Slices*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Grease and flour 9"x 5" pan; Preheat oven to 350¬∞F.
2. In a large bowl, sift together sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
3. In a smaller bowl, beat eggs, and oil; Stir in pecans and strawberries.
4. Add egg mixture to the sifted ingredients and stir until combined.
5. Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Let cool and serve.