6 Thick Pork Chops
3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Corn*
1 Cup Soft Bread Crumbs
1 Teaspoon Onion, Minced
2 Tablespoon Freeze Dried Green Pepper*
1 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Crumbled Dried Leaf Sage
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. With sharp knife, cut horizontal slit in side of each chop forming a pocket for stuffing.
2. Mix corn, bread crumbs, onion, pepper, salt, and sage.
3. Spoon corn mixture into slits; Secure with toothpicks or small skewers.
4. Place on metal rack or trivet in crockpot.
5. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours until pork is tender.