2 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Ground Beef*
1 Cup Chopped Freeze Dried Onion*
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
1/2 Cup Original Bisquick¬Æ Mix
1 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Heat oven to 400¬∞F; Grease 9" pie plate.
2. Cook beef and onion; Drain.
3. Spread in pie plate; Sprinkle with salt and cheese.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients until blended.
5. Pour into pie plate.
6. Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Cool 5 minutes.