2 Cup Water
2 Teaspoon Chicken Bouillon
3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Chicken*
2 Tablespoon Chopped Freeze Dried Onion*
1 Bay Leaf
1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
1/4 Cup Dehydrated Egg Noodles
1 Tablespoon Chopped Freeze Dried Celery*
2 Teaspoon Dried Parsley
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Bring water to boil in a medium size pan; Add chicken bouillon and stir until dissolved.
2. Add chicken, onion, bay leaf, and pepper; Bring to a boil.
3. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
4. Remove bay leaf.
5. Add noodles, celery, and parsley.
6. Simmer 8-10 more minutes or until noodles are tender.