2 Cup Freeze Dried Ground Beef*
1/4 Cup Chopped Freeze Dried Onion*
1 Cup Spaghetti Sauce
1 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Mozzarella Cheese* or Freeze Dried Monterey Jack Cheese*
1/2 Cup Dehydrated Sour Cream Powder*
1 (8 oz) Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
1/3 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 Tablespoon Margarine or Butter, Melted
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
Preparation 1. Preheat oven to 375¬∞F.
2. In a large skillet, combine ground beef and onion; Cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until beef is thoroughly cooked; Stirring frequently. Drain.
3. Stir in spaghetti sauce; Cook until thoroughly heated.
4. In a medium bowl, combine mozzarella and sour cream; Mix well.
5. Pour hot beef mixture into ungreased 12"x 8" (2-quart) glass baking dish. Spoon cheese mixture over beef mixture .
6. Unroll dough over cheese mixture. In a small bowl, combine parmesan cheese and margarine; Mix well. Spread evenly over dough.
7. Bake at 375¬∞F for 18-25 minutes or until deep golden brown.