3/4 Cup Cocoa
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Cup Honey
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 Cup Chopped Nuts
2/3 Cup Oil
1/2 Cup Boiling Water
1 1/3 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
2 Cup Chocolate Chips
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Blend cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, 1/3 cup oil, and boiling water; Set aside to cool.
2. Stir in honey, brown sugar, eggs, and rest of oil.
3. Add flour, vanilla, salt, nuts, and chocolate chips.
4. Pour into a greased 13" x9" pan.
5. Bake at 350¬∞F for 35-40 minutes or until the brownies are coming away from sides.