2 Cup Cooked Freeze Dried Chicken*
3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
1/2 Cup Grated Swiss Cheese
2 Green Onions, Minced
1/2 Teaspoon Dried Basil
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
1/4 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese, Divided
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Preheat oven to 350¬∞F. Butter a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
2. Mix together chicken, mayonnaise, swiss cheese, green onions, basil, salt, pepper, thyme, and 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese.
3. Pour mixture in prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle of parmesan on top.
4. Bake about 10 minutes or until top is brown.
5. Serve with tortilla chips.