1 Unbaked Pie Shell (9")
2/3 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
1 Cup Dehydrated Sour Cream Powder*
2/3 Cup Mayonnaise
1 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Chicken*
1 Cup Freeze Dried Pineapple Chunks*, Drained
1/2 Cup Toasted Slivered Almond
1/2 Cup Chopped Freeze Dried Celery*
1/2 Cup Seedless Green Grapes, Sliced in Half
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Prick the bottom and sides of pie shell several times with a fork.
2. Press 1/2 cheese into bottom of shell.
3. Bake at 350¬∞F for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.
4. Combine sour cream and mayonnaise in a bowl.
5. Stir in chicken, pineapple, almonds, celery, and sliced grapes.
6. Pour into cooled crust. Sprinkle rest of cheese on top.
7. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.