1/4 Cup Dehydrated Onion*
3 1/3 Cup Bread Flour
2 Tablespoon Sugar
1 Tablespoon Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
1 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Dried Sage (optional)
1 Envelope of Yeast or 2 Teaspoon of Fermipan
Onion Bread Mix:
1 Jar of Onion Bread Mix
1 1/8 Cup Warm Water (105-110¬∞F)
1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Place dehydrated onion in small zip-lock bag and set aside.
2. Combine other ingredients, except for yeast, into a quart jar.
3. Add the bag of onions and the yeast to the top of the mix and close jar.
4. Store in a cool, dry place.
1. Follow bread maker instructions or without bread maker, mix ingredients as you would for white bread.
2. Knead, let rise, punch down, form loaf, and place in greased pan.
3. Let rise again and bake at 350¬∞F for 30 minutes or until golden brown and loaf sounds hollow.