2 Cup Macaroni, Cooked and Drained
1 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
1 Cup Freeze Dried Freeze Dried Shredded Mozzarella Cheese*
1/2 Cup Shredded Swiss Cheese
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Onion, Chopped
1 Cup Freeze Dried Ham*, Cubed
1 Tablespoon Parsley
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
2-3 Tablespoon Flour
1/2 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Combine all ingredients, except macaroni, in medium to large saucepan.
2. Heat on low heat until cheese melts and mixture is mostly smooth.
3. Pour cooked macaroni into casserole dish.
4. Pour cheese sauce over macaroni.
5. Salt and pepper to taste. Stir in coat.
6. Cover and bake 350¬∞F for 20 minutes.
7. Uncover and bake additional 15 minutes or until top is lightly browned.