2 Cup Freeze Dried Turkey*
1 Cup Freeze Dried Zucchini Slices*
1 Cup Sliced Freeze Dried Celery*
1/2 Cup Sliced Green Onion
1/2 Cup Sliced Dehydrated Carrot*
3/4 Cup Low-Fat Mayonnaise
1/2 Cup Rehydrated Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Sliced
1 Teaspoon Prepared Pesto
Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. In a salad bowl, combine turkey, zucchini, celery, green onion, and carrots; Toss to mix.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sun-dried tomatoes, and pesto.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add mayonnaise mixture with turkey mixture; Mix well.
5. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.