1 3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Ground Beef*
1/4 Cup Chopped Freeze Dried Onion*
1 Garlic Clove, Minced
1 (14-1/2 oz) Can Italian or Mexican Diced Tomatoes, Drained
1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
3/4 Cup Part-Skim Ricotta
1/4 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Mozzarella Cheese*
3 Tablespoon Minced Fresh Cliantro or Parsley, Divided
4 (8") Flour Tortilla
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. In a large skillet, cook onion and garlic over medium heat until soft and then add beef.
2. Stir in tomatoes, chili powder, and cumin. Bring to a boil; Remove from heat.
3. In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and 2 tablespoon cilantro.
4. Place 1 tortilla in a 9" round cake pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Layer with half of meat sauce, one tortilla, all of ricotta mixture, another tortilla, and remaining meat sauce.
6. Top with remaining tortilla; Sprinkle with cheddar and remaining cilantro.
7. Cover and bake at 400¬∞F for 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.