4 Cup Dehydrated Potato Slices*
2 Cup Diced Freeze Dried Ham*
2 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
1 Tablespoon Flour
1 3/4 Cup Creamy Cheddar Broccoli Soup Mix*
2 1/4 Cup Water
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
Preparation 1. Place 4 cups of potato slices in a large bowl and cover with hot tap water; Cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
2. In small bowl, mix the creamy cheddar broccoli soup mix with the 2 1/4 cups of water.
3. Use a whisk to mix well then add flour.
4. Drain potatoes and place them in a 9"x 13" baking dish.
5. Stir in diced ham and pour soup mixture over the top.
6. Sprinkle with sharp cheese and bake at 350¬∞F for 20-25 minutes.