3 Cup Freeze Dried Chicken*
1/4 Cup Dehydrated Chopped Onion*
2/3 Cup Barbeque Sauce
4 Slices Bacon
2 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Cilantro
1 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Mozzarella Cheese*
1 Can Refrigerated Pizza Crust Dough
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Preheat oven to 400¬∞F.
2. Fry bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove from pan; Crumble.
3. Add onion and cheese to hot bacon grease in pan. Stir in 1/2 cup BBQ sauce and remove from heat. Mix in bacon.
4. Roll pizza crust dough on greased cookie sheet.
5. Press on evenly and cut in half.
6. Divide chicken mixture between two pieces of dough; Spread in only half leaving 1/2" on edge.
7. Drizzle remaining sauce over filling. Sprinkle cheese and cilantro on top.
8. Fold uncovered portion of dough of filling, sealing with a fork.
9. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Let cool and cut in half.