1 1/2 Cup Cubed Whole Wheat Flour
3 3/4 Cubed White Bread
2 Cup Freeze Dried Sausage*
1 Cup Freeze Dried Onion*
3/4 Cup Chopped Freeze Dried Celery*
2 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Sage
1 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary
1/2 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
1 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Apple Dices*
3/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
1/3 Cup Minced Fresh Parsley
3/4 Cup Chicken Broth
3 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter, Melted
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Preheat oven 350¬∞F. Spread white and whole wheat bread cubes in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
2. Bake for 5-7 minutes in a preheated oven or until evenly roasted. Transfer toasted bread cubes to a large bowl.
3. In a large skillet, cook sausage and onions over medium heat, stirring until evenly combined.
4. Add celery, sage, rosemary, and thyme; Cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
5. Pour sausage mixture over bread in bowl. Mix in chopped apples, dried cranberries, and parsley. Drizzle with chicken stock and melted butter, and mix lightly. Cook inside turkey or in the oven until golden brown.