5 Cup Freeze Dried Mango Chunks*
1 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
1/4 Cup Softened Butter
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
1/2 Cup Flour
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Reconstitute and drain mangos.
2. Mix mango chunks with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, nutmeg, and lemon juice.
3. Place in a buttered 10"x 6"x 2" glass baking dish and set aside.
4. Combine flour, butter, and remaining cinnamon and mix until crumbly.
5. Sprinkle the topping evenly over mango mixture and bake at 300¬∞F for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
6. Serve warm or cold, with whipping topping, or Provident Pantry Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk.