2 Cup Biscuit Mix
2 Tablespoon Sugar
2 Teaspoon Grated Orange Peel
1/2 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoon Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
1/4 Cup Butter or Margarine, Melted
1/3 Cup Firmly, Packed Brown Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/3 Cup Chopped Pecans
1 Cup Freeze Dried Blueberries*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Combine biscuit mix, sugar, and orange peel in bowl; Add milk; Stir with fork until dough forms.
2. Turn dough into a lightly floured surface; Shape into a ball and knead until dough is smooth.
3. Roll dough into a rectangle, 18"x 10".
4. Brush dough with melted butter.
5. Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, pecans, and blueberries; Spoon over dough.
6. Roll up jelly roll fashion and cut into 12 equal pieces.
7. Place cut side up in well greased muffin pan or paper baking pan cup lined muffin pan.
8. Bake at 425¬∞F for 15-20 minutes; Remove from muffin pans; Serve warm.