1 1/2 Cup Flour
1 Cup Instant Oatmeal
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 Teaspoon maple Powder or 1 Teaspoon Maple Extract or 1 Teaspoon Maple Flavoring
3 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/3 Cup Dehydrated Peanut Butter Powder*
1 Cup Milk
2 Cup Freeze Dried Banana Slices*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. In a large bowl, combine flour and oatmeal. Mix brown sugar until no clumps. Add maple powder (if using liquid form add with milk), baking powder, and salt. Mix until well-blended.
2. In another bowl, combine peanut butter, milk (liquid maple flavor (if being used), egg, and bananas. Mix well.
3. Combine peanut butter mixture with oatmeal mixture until oatmeal mixture is just moistened.
4. Fill muffin tins 2/3 full.
5. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top.
6. Bake at 400¬∞F for 20 minutes.