2 Cup Freeze Dried Ground Beef*
3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Onion*
3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Green Pepper*
1 32 oz Can Tomato Juice
2 Cup Elbow Macaroni
2 Cup Freeze Dried Tomato Chunks*
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Cook macaroni and set aside.
2. Reconstitute ground beef, onions, green peppers, and tomatoes; Drain excess liquid.
3. Combine noodles with all the other ingredients except cheddar cheese.
4. Cook on medium-low heat for 20-30 minutes.
5. Serve with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese.