2 (9") Unbaked Pie Shells
1 Can Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
1 Cup Cooked Chopped Freeze Dried Turkey* Meat
1 Can Mixed Vegetables (Drained)
1/3 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Preheat oven to 400¬∞F.; Place one pie crust in an ungreased pie pan.
2. In medium bowl, mix mushroom soup and milk.
3. Stir in turkey meat and mixed vegetables.
4. Pour mixture into pie crust in pan.
5. Top with other pie crust, and seal the crust edges by crimping with a wet fork.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown.