2 Cup Flour (Reserve 1/4 Cup)
2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Blueberries*
1/2 Cup Dehydrated Shortening Powder*
1 Cup Sugar
1 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Rind, Grated
1/4 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Coat blueberries with reserved 1/4 cup flour, Stir in blueberries.
2. Cream shortening until soft, gradually beat in sugar then lemon rind and egg.
3. Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating until smooth after each addition.
4. Drop teaspoon into greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake at 375¬∞F for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.