1 1/2 Cup Prepared Thick and Chunky Salsa
1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
3 Tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
1 Cup Canned Black Beans, Rinsed and Drained
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Corn*
3 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese*
8 8-10" Flour Tortillas
1 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Roast Beef Shreds and Pieces*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Combine salsa, cilantro, and lime juice in a medium bowl.
2. Combine 1/2 cup salsa mixture, beans and corn in a separate bowl. Set aside remaining salsa mixture.
3. Sprinkle cheese evenly on one side of each tortilla; Divide beef evenly among tortilla; Top with scant 1/4 cup of bean mixture; Fold tortillas in half.
4. Place quesadillas on grill rack over medium, ash-covered coals.
5. Grill, uncovered, 4-5 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
6. Serve with reserved salsa mixture.