1 1/2 Cup Water
3/4 Cup Chicken TVP*
1 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
1/3 Cup Dehydrated Chopped Onion*
1 (10 oz.) Can Enchilada Sauce
6-8 (9") Flour Tortillas
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. In a small sauce pan, add water and chicken TVP; Boil then simmer for 3-5 minutes. Drain excess water.
2. Pour half can of enchilada sauce in a 9"x 13" baking dish.
3. In separate bowl, Combine chicken TVP, onion, and 1 cup cheese.
4. Put 1/3 cup mixture on a tortilla shell, roll, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5. Repeat for all tortilla shells until pan is full.
6. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
7. Bake at 350¬∞F for 15-20 minutes.
8. Serve topped with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, or sour cream.