1 Pound Potatoes, Sliced
2 Cup Freeze Dried Broccoli
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Mushroom Slices*
2 Tablespoon Flour
3/4 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
1/3 Cup Dehydrate Sour Cream Powder*
3/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
3 Sliced Bacon, Cooked Crisp and Crumbled
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Cook potatoes until almost tender; Drain and let cool.
2. Reconstitute broccoli and set aside.
3. Melt butter in saucepan over low heat. Add flour, stir until smooth; Cook 1 minute stirring constantly.
4. Gradually add milk; Cook over medium heat until mixture is thick and bubbly.
5. Stir in sour cream and remaining spices.
6. Layer sliced potatoes in casserole dish; Add broccoli.
7. Pour thickened milk mixture over potatoes and broccoli; Sprinkle bacon and cheese over top.
8. Bake at 350¬∞F for 35 minutes until cheese is melted.