1 Tablespoon Margarine or Butter
1 Cup Cooked Freeze Dried Potato Dices*, Diced
4 Eggs, Beaten
3/4 Cup Bacon TVP* or 1/2 Cup Taco TVP*
4 Flour Tortilla (8")
3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
1/2 Cup Thick and Chunky Salsa
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Heat margarine over medium heat.
2. Add potatoes and saute until lightly brown.
3. Add eggs and bacon; Cook eggs until set and moist.
4. Warm tortillas according to package.
5. Spoon about 1/2-cup potato mixture down center of each tortilla.
6. Top with cheese and picante sauce. Roll up and serve.