1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Peach Dices*
1 Tablespoon Orange Juice
1 Tablespoon Sugar
1/2 Pound Salted Butter
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Reconstitute peach dices.
2. In a small saucepan, bring peaches, orange juice and sugar to a boil.
3. Turn heat down and continue cooking until peaches are tender and cooked down to a jam-like consistency.
4. Let cool.
5. In a bowl, using a wooden spoon, blend butter with cooked peaches, making a compound butter.
6. Chill in a ceramic pot till ready to use and soften slightly when serving. Serve with warm bread.