4 Cup Freeze Dried Blueberries*, Freeze Dried Raspberries*, or hulled Freeze Dried Strawberry Slices*
4 Cup Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Peel
1 1/3 oz Package Regular Powdered Fruit Pectin
3/4 Cup Water
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. In bowl, using a potato masher, crush berries until you have 2 cups.
2. Mix berries, sugar, and lemon peel; Let stand 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
3. In a small saucepan combine pectin and water.
4. Bring water mixture to a boil over high heat; Boil 1 minute stirring occasionally.
5. Remove from heat and add to berry mixture; Stir for 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is longer grainy.
6. Ladle into half-pint freezer containers, leaving 1/2" headspace.
7. Seal and label; Let stand at room temperature 24 hours or until set.
8. Store up to 3 weeks in refrigerator or for up to 1 year in freezer.