2 Cup Freeze Dried Chicken*
1/4 Cup Chopped Freeze Dried Onion*
4 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
1 Cup Dehydrated Sour Cream Powder*
8 (8") Flour Tortillas
1 1/2 Cup Chopped Freeze Dried Tomato Chunks*
1/2 Cup Black Olives
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Preheat oven 350¬∞F. Lightly grease 9"x 13" baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl, mix chicken, onion, 1 cup cheddar cheese and 3/4 cup sour cream. Spread evenly over tortillas.
3. Roll into enchiladas, arrange in single layer in prepared baking dish.
4. In saucepan over low heat, melt cheese and sour cream.
5. Pour over enchiladas.
6. Top with tomatoes and olives.
7. Bake 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.