5 Cup Freeze Dried Roast Beef Shreds and Pieces*
1 Cup Freeze Dried Corn*
3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Onion*
3 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
6-8 Flour Tortillas
Oil for frying, about 2" deep
*Reconstitute before using
1. Reconstitute roast beef, corn and onions in hot water (drain well).
2. Mix beef, corn, and onions together.
3. Pour approximately 1/2 cup meat mixture and some cheese onto lower middle portions of tortilla and fold sides in.
4. Roll up, starting at bottom and keeping the sides from unfolding.
5. Fry in oil until crispy folded side down, using toothpicks to hold together.