2 Teaspoon Finely Chopped Green Onions
2 Teaspoon Finely Chopped Dehydrated Carrot*
1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
1 Quart Water
1/2 Cup Uncooked Rice
3 Teaspoon Chicken Bouillon
1 Teaspoon Chopped Parsley
1/2 Teaspoon Dill
2 Cup Freeze Dried Chicken*
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Spray a 2-quart saucepan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add green onions, carrots, and garlic.
2. Cook, stirring frequently until vegetables are soft.
3. Add remaining ingredients except egg and lemon juice.
4. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook until rice is tender.
5. In a small bowl, beat together egg and lemon juice.
6. Slowly pour egg mixture into remaining broth mixture, stirring rapidly to prevent lumping.
7. Cook, stirring constantly until heated through.