3 Tablespoon Butter
3 Tablespoon Flour
4 Teaspoon Beef Bouillon
2 Cup Freeze Dried Broccoli*, Chopped
3/4 Cup Dehydrated Carrot*
1/2 Cup Chopped Celery
1/4 Cup Freeze Dried Onion*
1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
1/4 Teaspoon Thyme, Crushed
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
1 Cup Heavy Cream
1 Egg Yolk
1 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Colby Cheese*
*Reconstitute before using
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter. Add flour and cook several minutes stirring. Remove from heat.
2. Gradually blend in broth; Bring to boil, stirring.
3. Add broccoli, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper.
4. Cover and simmer 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
5. Blend cream and egg yolk together.
6. Gradually blend several teaspoons of soup and then add mixture to the soup and cook, stirring until thickened.
7. Blend in cheese, serve.