3 Cup Dehydrated Chicken Broth
1/2 Cup Dehydrated Buttermilk Biscuit Mix*
2 Cup Freeze Dried Turkey*
1/3 Cup Blanched Whole Almonds
1 (16 oz) Can Chow Mein Vegetables, Drained
3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Mushroom Slices*
1 (2 oz) Jar Sliced Pimentos, Drained
1 Cup Chow Mein Noodles
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Preheat oven 375¬∞F.
2. Gradually stir broth and biscuit mix in ungreased 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients except chow mein noodles.
4. Bake uncovered until thick and bubbly, approximately 40 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with chow mein; Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer.
6. Let stand uncovered 5 minutes before serving.
-Makes 5-6 servings.