2 Large Egg, Beaten
2 Tablespoon Sugar
2 Tablespoon Butter, Melted
2 Tablespoon Vinegar
6-8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
1/2 Cup Chopped Freeze Dried Onion*
1/2 Cup Chopped Freeze Dried Green Pepper*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small pan; Stir well.
2. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly with a wire whisk, until mixture is thickened (DO NOT BOIL).
3. Remove from heat and let cool.
4. Beat cream cheese in a small mixing bowl until creamy; Stir in egg mixture.
5. Add onions and green peppers; Stir well.
6. Serve with corn chips, assorted crackers, raw vegetables.