6 Cup Dehydrated Hashbrown*
1 Cup Dehydrated Butter Powder*
2 Cup Freeze Dried Ham*
2 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
2/3 Cup Freeze Dried Green Pepper*
1/4 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
1 Cup Water
Salt and Pepper to taste
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. After reconstitute hashbrowns, drain and pat them dry with a paper towel.
2. Grease a 9" x 13" dish.
3. Press the hashbrowns onto the bottom and up the sides of the dish.
4. Drizzle 1/2 of butter over the potatoes and bake at 425¬∞F for 30 minutes.
5. Combine remaining ingredients together in a bowl and pour it into the potato crust.
6. Bake the pie at 350¬∞F for 30 more minutes.
7. Let cool.