1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Cup Honey
1/3 Cup Margarine
1 Teaspoon Nutmeg
1 Cup Freeze Dried Banana Slices*, Mashed
1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Cup Unbleached Flour
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts
3/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Cream honey and margarine in large mixing bowl until fluffy.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Combine dry ingredients.
4. Add alternately with bananas, blending well.
5. Stir in walnuts.
6. Spoon into greased loaf pan.
7. Bake at 325¬∞F for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center of loaf comes out clean.
8. Cool completely before slicing.