1 Cup Taco TVP
1 Cup Small Red Beans
1 (16 oz) Can Enchilada Sauce
1 Can Diced Chilies
2/3 Cup Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese*
1 Package (10) Flour Tortillas
Sour Cream To taste
Add Any FD Meat*: Ground Beef, Pulled Chicken, Pulled Turkey, etc.
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Spread thin coat of enchilada Sauce on bottom of 9"x 13" baking dish.
2. Fill each tortilla with taco TVP, beans, enchilada sauce, green chilies, cheese, and meat (if desired); roll up.
3. Cover with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
4. Bake at 475¬∞F for 30-35 minutes.
5. Top with sour cream and enjoy!.