1 Can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
3 1/2 Cup Egg Noodles
1 Cup Freeze Dried Mushroom*
2 Bay Leaves
1 Can Evaporated Milk
3 Cup Freeze Dried Ground Beef*
1/4 Cup Dehydrated Sour Cream Powder*
Salt and Pepper
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Reconstitute and drain ground beef.
2. Combine the two in a large pot and add the 2 cans of soup and the evaporated milk.
3. Stir over medium heat until the mixture bubbles. Add bay leaves.
4. Reduce heat to a simmer and add sour cream and mushroom.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Boil noodles till tender.
7. Combine noodles and meat/sauce mixture.
8. Remove bay leaves before serving.