1/2 Cup Flour
1 Cup Quick Rolled Oats
2 Tablespoon Wheat Germ
1/4 Cup Freeze Dried Strawberry Slices*
1/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Salt
1/3 Cup Soft Butter
1/3 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Combine flour, oats, wheat germ, pecans, baking soda, salt, and strawberries.
2. In medium bowl, cream butter and sugar together until fluffy.
3. Blend in egg and vanilla; Add flour mixture and stir well.
4. Drop dough onto lightly greased baking sheet, allowing room between cookies.
5. Using a floured fork, flatten into 4" circles.
6. Bake in a 350¬∞F oven for 12-14 minutes.
7. Cool and store in an airtight container.