2 Teaspoon Peanut Oil
1 Teaspoon Toasted Sesame Oil
3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Halves, Cut into 2" strips
1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
1 Teaspoon Grated, Peeled Ginger
1/4 Cup Chicken Broth
1/2 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
2 Tablespoon Mango Chutney
18 Large Bibb Lettuce Leaves, Cleaned and Dried
3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Green Pepper*
3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Peas*
4 Green Onion, Trimmed and Cut Lengthenwise into 2" thin matchsticks
3/4 Cup Peanuts, Roughly Chopped (Honey, Roasted Recommended)
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Heat oils in a wok or a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Stir-fry chicken for 4 minutes. Add garlic and ginger and saute 1 minute more or until chicken is no longer pink.
3. Lower heat and add chicken broth, peanut butter and chutney; Stir until smooth and heated through (about 3 minutes).
4. To assemble, lay lettuce leaves on work surface; Place equal amounts of bell pepper, peas, and green onion matchsticks in center.
5. Spoon chicken mixture on top then sprinkle with peanuts.
6. Roll each lettuce leaf up and serve.