1 Cup Water
1/4 Cup Apple Juice
1 Cup Freeze Dried Cinnamon Apple Slices*
2/3 Cup Dehydrated Rolled Oats
1 Teaspoon Sugar
1 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
1 Tablespoon Freeze Dried Raisins*(optional)
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Chop Apples into small bite-size pieces.
2. Combine water, apple juice, and apples in saucepan.
3. Bring boil over high heat, and stir in rolled oats and cinnamon.
4. Return to boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until thick, about 3 minutes.
5. Spoon into serving bowls, and pour milk over the servings.