1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Corn*
1 1/2 Cup Boiling Water
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
Preparation 1. Simmer corn and water for 25-30 minutes.
2. When water is absorbed, pour corn into blender and puree.
3. Add cheese and puree more.
4. Spread in thin layer on buttered cookie sheet.
5. Sprinkle lightly with seasoning salt.
6. Bake at 250¬∞F until partially dried.
7. Score with knife into chip-size pieces.
8. Continue baking until dry, but not brown; Remove and allow to cool.
-Cookin' with Home Storage pg. 53